and she was wearing fringe, long fringe. Her soft brown suede boots were sheathed in long thin fringe and her matching brown soft suede jacket had the same long fringe, two rows in the back and another row up and down the back side of the sleeves. And when she danced — and she moved like she knew nobody and everybody was watching —from the heart, from the soul, from pure why not?!– her fringe grooved and swung and swayed in time. And it was all reminiscent of happy hippie sunny days of yore.
- What is an American?
- beauty and the beast
- good luck with dat y’all
- abusive individuals, groups, and nations all mentally ill
- response to Henry Giroux’s clear-eyed take on today’s American far-right-ism
- Die Antwoord — A South African upper-class lookdown
- thinkin’ bout elitism and the Great Civilization Pretense
- French Intellectuals 2
- French Intellectuals
- oppression: suppression of expression